Thursday 29 March 2012

Apple: Magic Mouse

Apple, being one of the most profitable companies in the world, has become hugely popular in Kuwait (one of the few habas I've actually encouraged ;p). Undoubtedly, its products are revolutionary and of the highest quality. I bought the Magic Mouse months ago, and now I can't live without it. I found using the MacBooks trackpad difficult because of the size, but I didn't want to compromise with the amazing features and how used to them I got (whenever I'd use a Windows I'd find myself constantly correcting myself because of the convenience Apple developed with using finger motions on the trackpad). The Magic Mouse has everything the normal Mac trackpad has and more, and not only that, would you take a look at it seriously.. it's a piece of art! 
Bottom line folks, if you're an advocate Mac user, I would highly recommend you getting your hands on this handsome devil.  



No comments:

Post a Comment