Friday 20 April 2012

Apple: No More MacBooks

I stopped by Apple a few days ago enquiring about a new laptop for a friend, and one of the Apple employees told me that they had stopped production on all the MacBooks [they're the only laptop that come in white & grey, incase you get them confused with the MacBook Pros]. Although they're not being sold in Apple anymore, if you ask around in other retail stores you might be able to get your hands on their last stocks. 
I think its a shame, because for anyone who is new to the line of MacBooks, I would highly advise the MacBook just because its a great laptop and has the more than enough capacity for beginners. The Macbook is the only laptop from their line that came in white as well, which I think is much more attractive than the grey and black that all the other laptops come in. Oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment