Friday 4 May 2012

Toms Shoes: For Men

So I was out shopping a few days ago, and came across these new Toms shoes for men. The reason why I like them so much is because I don't think the regular Toms look very flattering on men, as they are a tad bit feminine. I think Toms have done a wonderful job with their new line of mens shoes. They look great, I love the laces, they still have a hint of the regular shape that all the Toms shoes have, and they're just as light as the regular Toms as well.

 




1 comment:

  1. When the young man was gone, we countermanded our candles, and ordered some brandy and water. The great billows had cheap toms gone over our head. The Royal Nautical Sportsmen were as nice young fellows as a man would wish to see, but they were a trifle too young and a thought too nautical for us.

    ReplyDelete